Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jafar30

DIS Veteran
I started watching his videos recently and find them fairly entertaining. Then I did a little digging and discovered some message board where people were pretty vitrolic especially to his wife Jenn. I don't quite get it. I'm of the mindset if you don't like what you're watching, just stop watching.

I started watching his videos recently and find them fairly entertaining. Then I did a little digging and discovered some message board where people were pretty vitrolic especially to his wife Jenn. I don't quite get it. I'm of the mindset if you don't like what you're watching, just stop watching.

People on the internet tend to be unkind buttholes.

I dont like their channel but its not because I don't like them. I just don't like any channel where Im watching a person(s) constantly..

A lot of people on the internet use it to let out all their bitterness and bile.

Trackers seem to get a lot of it because they are generally mild and inoffensive, perhaps in some eyes a little bland, and being like that just drives some people up the wall. It is just school type bullying for bullies who left school but never grew up.

There is also the fact they are doing really well and get given free stuff, and envy drives spite.

TLDR: There are a lot of bitter losers on the internet and bashing mild mannered people makes them feel good.

Isn't it a shame for no good reason they are treated badly by some?
His wife seems lovely and when they announced they were having a baby ( I understand it was a shock to them as they were told they wouldn't be able to) people were down right cruel to her on Social Media, disgusting!

My son and daughter in law show me their vlog when they review something new, and I enjoy watching and immediately want to go to wherever they are.
I admit when they did their first Disney cruise, they had a few facts wrong, but they tried.
They give a lot of info to people and if you're planning a trip to Disney or Universal it can be quite helpful.

A lot of people are jealous that they get comped vacations from Disney & Universal. I say if you're jealous, go start your own vlog and get as many followers as they have and you too can get a free vacation, Good Luck!

They're not my preferred WDW video bloggers, but I don't have any problems with them. I tend to like shorter videos, but if they are showcasing something I am interested in I'll give them a look. They're really just like all the others to me. I don't see why anyone would get bent out of shape over them. The only ones I don't like are the ones that try to pull stunts or skirt the rules to show things they shouldn't. Those I won't watch.

My kids love watching him. I am annoyed by him, simply because of how often I have had to hear him/of him from my kids. But, I simply don't watch. People who spread negativity suck.

I've never watched them but I always hear good things about them! I have a cousin who loves their videos. I don't really watch vloggers but maybe I should start!

For me, watching or reading online Disney experts is not the best use of my time. I've spent more time in all areas of WDW both as a Guest but mainly as an insider for decades, so very little to gain.

I don't really care for them too much, content wise. They seem fine but there are a lot more well informed Disney vloggers out there.

I feel the same way. I tried watching some of their stuff, but just couldn't get past the lack of knowledge they have. I prefer vloggers who know what they are talking about. I like Adam Hattan and This Orlando Life much, much more than the Trackers. I also found TT to have an annoying personality. Just rubbed me the wrong way.

I don't watch them, but as an old person I find it odd that people want to put so much of their lives on the internet for all to see. I guess they make a lot of money on it? Not worth it to me. Just like on this site, if you are going to put it out there, expect negative reactions too.

What a lot of people don't like about Jenn is that she is known to get into heated debates on Twitter. She's vocal about her political beliefs and has mixed her personal opinions with her business accounts, which leaves a bad taste in people's mouths. There's also been drama with other Disney YouTubers, which seems unnecessary and puts some people off. Doesn't mean people are justified for their horrible words on the internet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!