Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem to be spending a lot of time on the upscale restaurants. The other day Tim's meal was 149.00. Then there were the meals at the Biltmore which clearly were over the top. I guess it is fun to see what a really expensive meal looks like but it is getting over the top for me.

His wife's penchant for fanning drama will be their eventual downfall.

I haven't witnessed her fanning any drama, besides having some tweets when she got pregnant and responded to haters (and I'm sure very hormonal at the time as well).

She hasn't posted on twitter since May, so it's not like she's inciting anything.

I haven't witnessed her fanning any drama, besides having some tweets when she got pregnant and responded to haters (and I'm sure very hormonal at the time as well).

She hasn't posted on twitter since May, so it's not like she's inciting anything.
To be clear, there were no haters. None. She lied for attention and sympathy.

One person tweeted something like “oh, the poor baby.” Jen was not mentioned in the tweet. She had to have been combing through to find it and then went on the attack but she replied back to the wrong person LOL and thus brought all the crazy fans down on some random woman’s head, eventually driving her off Twitter.

That is the tweet Tim referenced when he said “haters attacking my family.” That was it. One person making a sarcastic comment. But that is how they roll. A lot of people fall for it

I'm not a fan of any of the vloggers. Watching other people travel and do awesome stuff makes me jealous! But I made my kids watch a few vloggers and ride-throughs on youtube before our last trip because both my kids have issues with anxiety, my son is on the autism spectrum and he hates going in to something blind. He needs to feel like he knows what is going to happen and when, but I didn't like it because I felt like it spoiled some of the enjoyment for me when we watched the new rides that we hadn't been on yet. But my son made it through with no meltdowns so it was worth it! I highly recommend it for special needs kiddos.

One person tweeted something like “oh, the poor baby.” Jen was not mentioned in the tweet. She had to have been combing through to find it and then went on the attack but she replied back to the wrong person LOL and thus brought all the crazy fans down on some random woman’s head, eventually driving her off Twitter.

That is the tweet Tim referenced when he said “haters attacking my family.” That was it. One person making a sarcastic comment. But that is how they roll. A lot of people fall for it

That tweet didn't need to to mention anyone by name to be a mean, hateful attack. While there are plenty of times they would have been better served just letting something go/ignoring, I also understand some people aren't programmed that way. They have dealt with a lot of nonsense thrown at them...maybe not how you or I would have dealt with it, but then again you and I aren't youtube stars.

The particular nonsense I don't get is the channels who tag their videos with other channels names. So they try to direct traffic to their own videos by tagging them with things like TheTimTracker, TheDIS, etc. That's dirty pool IMO.

Not 100% accurate, but ok.

That tweet didn't need to to mention anyone by name to be a mean, hateful attack. While there are plenty of times they would have been better served just letting something go/ignoring, I also understand some people aren't programmed that way. They have dealt with a lot of nonsense thrown at them...maybe not how you or I would have dealt with it, but then again you and I aren't youtube stars.

The particular nonsense I don't get is the channels who tag their videos with other channels names. So they try to direct traffic to their own videos by tagging them with things like TheTimTracker, TheDIS, etc. That's dirty pool IMO.
Saying “oh, the poor baby” is not a “mean, hateful attack.” It’s just a stupid thing to say.

I have no idea why people would be nasty to them.
I’ve started to go off their videos though personally, as it’s now regularly free stuff and I’m concerned about unconscious impartiality. Yes they disclose it which is good, but when you are having free cruises, Adventures by Disney, Margaritaville hotel stays etc always given to you for free, can you be totally impartial? Personally, I’d be thinking ‘I like this, don’t want to pee off X as I may not get another’.
Adam Hatton is probably the best one as he also has an encyclopaedic knowledge of the parks having been a cast member.
Tim will say thank you at the beginning of a video to the company that is giving them the free fabulous trip, cruise or whatever. And, in response to him saying thank you, all Jenn says is "yeah." Why can't she just say thank you?! That really irks me.

I feel the same way. I tried watching some of their stuff, but just couldn't get past the lack of knowledge they have. I prefer vloggers who know what they are talking about. I like Adam Hattan and This Orlando Life much, much more than the Trackers. I also found TT to have an annoying personality. Just rubbed me the wrong way.
I LOVE This Orlando Life! Adam Hattan is good too. (Must be something about their British accents, lol) Trackers are okay - I'll catch a video here and there but I don't follow regularly.

I totally agree. But while I don’t enjoy them I’ve never found them unethical just too darn long winded.

I hate this when I run across some random YouTube video because I'm trying to learn something new.

Hey, YouTuber, I don't need 5 minutes of updates on your channel or whatever, just show me how to change my car cabin air filter!

Last edited:
I LOVE This Orlando Life! Adam Hattan is good too. (Must be something about their British accents, lol) Trackers are okay - I'll catch a video here and there but I don't follow regularly.
I didn't know of This Orlando Life. But, I just checked it out only to find that it is Oliver Green, who is a former member of the DIS Unplugged team. Not really a fan of his.

Last edited:
Saying “oh, the poor baby” is not a “mean, hateful attack.” It’s just a stupid thing to say.
You’d have to have a pretty thin skin to find that “mean and hateful” lol I mean there is no “hate” to it whatsoever. She was ridiculous

Tim will say thank you at the beginning of a video to the company that is giving them the free fabulous trip, cruise or whatever. And, in response to him saying thank you, all Jenn says is "yeah." Why can't she just say thank you?! That really irks me.
It would be nice to hear the “yeaaaaah...” evolve into “yeah, thank you so much!”

SantaDuffy-Are you the one who made the comment? You seem pretty invested.

I have never watched these people but when somebody announces they are pregnant and someone says "oh the poor baby", yes, that is absolutely mean.
Thankfully I am not the poor woman Jen drove off. I wouldn’t have gone lol I would have told her exactly what I think about her bullying me. I am equally as invested in wasting time writing my thoughts about them here as anyone who wastes time defending them I think. None of us know them and contrary to what people think they do not care about any of us one way or the other.

So, do you still watch them? If so, why? I'm curious because I don't watch any vloggers and wonder why someone would when they have such a distaste for the people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!