Are separate reservations ok for BOG Lunch?

amycakes

DIS Veteran
I was not able to get a reservation for 2 for BOG at lunch :sad:

However, I was able to book a reservation for 1 under my husband's MDE for 12:10 and another reservation for 1 under my MDE for 12:15... and then I thought we could sit together!:love:

Will the restaurant give me a hard time?

Thanks,

I was not able to get a reservation for 2 for BOG at lunch :sad:

However, I was able to book a reservation for 1 under my husband's MDE for 12:10 and another reservation for 1 under my MDE for 12:15... and then I thought we could sit together!:love:

Will the restaurant give me a hard time?

Thanks,

It's not a problem at all - you seat yourself at lunch :goodvibes

It won't be a problem at all. They will most likely let you check in/ enter together. You seat yourself so you can sit together wherever you like (my DH frequently jokes that he may see if there's another family that looks more entertaining since he's already been having breakfast with us all week :laughing: ).

whew.... I was feeling a little sneaky lol :rolleyes1 I'm such a rebel pirate:
Ok, in that case I suggest the following: check in seperately, pretend you've never met this man. Wear big sunglasses and floppy hat for dramatic effect. Look around frequently as though you're trying to not be spotted. Slink along the perimeter of the room until you find a secluded table. Give your husband the signal when it's time for him to join you.

Then, enjoy breakfast together knowing you have successfully thwarted the entire system and are really getting away with something :smooth:

I didn't think of that! My DH might do the same... I better step up my game! Maybe juggle the pastries or something:joker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!