Are shops open right now in the World Showcase?

Sad that the Norway bakery is closed. We didn’t discover school bread until our last trip. Been looking forward to having it again

World Showcase is a different experience right now. Instead of searching for your favorites, try something new. Odds are you are missing out on multiple amazing foods that everyone else loves yet you’ve never tried!

I know but with the limited “plain Jane” food in Epcot, it would be a good idea with outdoor seating.
They've limited the QS locations due to the operational cost. Between social distancing requirements, lack of attendance, lack of staff, and limited park hours, it wouldn't make sense from an operational perspective to open anything more. It seems like they tried to open their biggest QS sellers, which offer the most variety.

It’s interesting people’s different experiences, observations, preferences when it comes to the parks. Even with the construction and WS closures I found Epcot as exhilarating and entertaining as ever. Fewer people around affords the opportunity to see new things, take in more details. DS and I did the find Remy thing (some of which were hard) and found ourselves spending more time in each pavilion just looking around than the quick find him and go tendency we’ve had on past trips. Much fun was still had, at least for us.

Does anyone know if the beverage stand in Morocco is open? I know it’s next to a shop. I believe it’s the only place you can get the Sultan’s Colada. Which is my favorite.

For merchandise and food status, you can check your Disney experience app. Go to the map, instead of wait times, pick dining or merchandise. It shows what is open.

just back from Epcot. Same as last week, the store to the right of the entrance to Italy is in fact open, as well as the drink stand for Morocco that is by the water. Tangerines Cafe inn Morocco is closed unfortunately

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter