Are the masks sold at Disney good?

DH and I really liked them. We had some homemade ones that we initially took with us, but they were giving us headaches, etc as they were just too thick or tight and we weren't getting enough airflow. We made it great at home with them in the stores and things, but wearing them ALL day really made a difference. We bought a couple Disney made ones and they were more similar to how we felt in disposables ones, but looked so much cuter for pictures! lol They do run small, so for adults don't go with anything other than a large and my DH really liked the XL even though he has a skinny face. We bought our kids some to take home and got them mediums. (They are 7 and 8.) They have chosen those to wear each day to school, even over their other masks. The only XL we could find in the parks was the Mickey face, but online there are plenty of options.

But there are plenty of people who don't like them either, so YMMV.

Don't like them at all. Except the new halloween ones, they are made out of a different material and MUCH more comfortable

Don't like them at all. Except the new halloween ones, they are made out of a different material and MUCH more comfortable

This is interesting! What would you say they are made out of? Like more of a breathable neoprene or something?

The sizing is a little crazy. We bought a large and it fit my 8-year old but didn't fit my 11-year-old. Maybe we just have large heads, but they weren't really comfortable for us.

We bought two last week at the MK. Bought size large and found they aren't large enough for us. We're not that big, just normal adult size heads.

Unfortunately, masks are non-returnable and non-refundable.

We bought two last week at the MK. Bought size large and found they aren't large enough for us. We're not that big, just normal adult size heads.

Unfortunately, masks are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Did you buy the Halloween masks with the new fabric or the old masks?

Did you buy the Halloween masks with the new fabric or the old masks?
Don't know how to tell the difference. This was just a week ago so I'd guess they were new.

...as someone said, it's a different poly. Just feels so much more lighter, whereas the others feel heavy and doesn't stretch as well
...they're 3 layers as well:

enhance

I got the Halloween masks that are made of new fabric. They're more comfortable in fit and fabric than the other masks.

.....I'll be honest - the "regular" ones run kinda small.... :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter