Are the masks sold at Disney good?

Hi wondering which masks are best to bring next week. Does Disney sell masks at the resorts? Obviously we will have mask for flying down but wondering if people like the ones they sell at Disney. It won’t be hot while we are there (high of only 70) so I’m more concerned with how comfortable they are and if they’ll be fogging up my glasses. Anyone have a picture of the ones they sell at Disney? Thank you!

I don’t like them because my glasses fog up and they are really loose on my face.

Hi wondering which masks are best to bring next week. Does Disney sell masks at the resorts? Obviously we will have mask for flying down but wondering if people like the ones they sell at Disney. It won’t be hot while we are there (high of only 70) so I’m more concerned with how comfortable they are and if they’ll be fogging up my glasses. Anyone have a picture of the ones they sell at Disney? Thank you!
merged you to the existing thread. Remember to use the search bar to see if a thread is already open on any specific topic

...I'll be wearing THIS one:

enhance

...when we check into BCV and YC tomorrow.....that is, if our snow-laden flight isn't canceled!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!