Are the refillable mugs new for the year?

Bete

DIS Veteran
Have they changed these mugs for the new year? Do you have to have a current mug? I heard Disney was cracking down on this because of everyone using old ones. We're going in May and I've not done this before. Do the deluxe resorts offer this program? TIA

I'm not sure if the mugs have changes design.
Each resort has their own style. Yes,
the deluxe resorts do have a mug program but
it seems to me from previous experience, places
to get refills are limited since deluxe resorts don't
have a food court type of set up. (still worth the
cost - I usually use my teenage son as the "runner"
and he gets all of our refills).

Just a thought we stayed at the Poly a couple years ago and bought the mugs b/c I drink soda all the time!! The problem was that b/c the buildings are spread out we didn't use the mugs nearly as I thought we would have to make up for the cost. It was either out of our way to go refill or just too darn chilly to make the walk outside.

This year we stayed at WL and used them all the time! We would take turns walking down in our pj's :p in the morning and then in the afternoon (not in our pj's). I know that we got our money's worth out of them this trip. Not sure where you're staying but just keep it in mind!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter