Are there any combining opportunities?

Anabelletoronto

Mouseketeer
I read that some places allow you to do 3 snacks=one meal or the reverse but I know it is not standard.
Is there anything else you can do? Can you combine 2 snacks to get a more $$ snack to share? Or is there just a list of snacks and it isn't about cost?

Also - I don't want my child to have juice with every meal (or pop and she won't have milk) so can I exchange her drink for fruit or side of some kind? (Table service only- for quick service - I would opt for bottled water(

No, you can't covert credits "up" at any point, so no combining snack credits to make a CS meal or combining CS credits to make a TS meal. Similarly, you can't combine snacks to get an item not normally available as a snack.

You can trade down a CS or TS credit for 3 snacks, in one place at the same time, at most places that sell snacks.

I doubt you'd be able to trade a TS drink for anything else that isn't a drink.

1. I read that some places allow you to do 3 snacks=one meal
1a. or the reverse but I know it is not standard.
2. Can you combine 2 snacks to get a more $$ snack to share?
3. Or is there just a list of snacks and it isn't about cost?
4. Also - I don't want my child to have juice with every meal (or pop and she won't have milk) so can I exchange her drink for fruit or side of some kind? (Table service only- for quick service - I would opt for bottled water(
1. You can create your own meal by choosing individual items that can be purchased with snack credits. You cannot combine snack credits to buy something that requires a Counter Service credit because that would be considered trading up which is not allowed.

1a. You can trade down which is using a CS credit to purchase 2 or 3 snacks (the number will depend on what the venue allows), but it has to be done in one transaction and in some places only after you have used all your snack credits. Likewise you can use a Table Service credit for a CS meal (1:1 exchange), but it's a poor financial use of the TS credit.

2. You cannot use 2 snack credits to increase the value and buy a more expensive item.

3. If you look on allears many of their menus will show the purple ddp logo next to the items that are snack credit eligible.

4. At Table Service restaurants I have seen a small bottle of water included as one of the choices along with milk and juice so I also doubt you will be able to choose an additional side in place of a drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!