• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are there any decent digital cameras for $100?

lecach

<font color=darkorchid>Will not get out of bed unl
I can only spend about $100 and would like to get a digital camera for Mom and stepdad. I was thinking about the $98 one from Walmarts Black Friday but a few people pointed out things that are makng me reconsider. Are there any decent cameras out there for this price?

You can always ask for a Refurbished camera. A lot of times they had something wrong but it's been fixed and has a full warrenty as a new one would have.

I think most cameras are closer to the $200 mark. You might buy a used one too?

Kodak has one for $99. I have a pricier Canon one, but for my 2 dd's I bought the Kodak and it's easy to use and gives good pics. In fact, they use it more often than I do mine's or I use their's. :blush:

It's the Kodak CX7300, has 3.2 megapixels, and not much zoom, but it's good.

If you go to kodak.com you can get free shipping. Of course, a memory card is extra.

GL!

1372926_2684453.jpg

If you do not have a local frys, check Outpost dotcom, sometimes they run the same deals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter