Are there any good restaurants outside Disneyland?

I would recommend going to the Anaheim Gardenwalk, there are a lot of really good choices that you can check out and decide where you want to go based on whatever you're in the mood for. Personally my favorite is FiRE+iCE, its a grill where you can pick all of your own ingredients to make your own meal and they grill it right in front of you! Not to mention its all-you-can-eat style always leaves me super full and satisfied.

Can you be more specific on what you mean by "good"? For what ages? What types of food? What budget? How far -- walking or driving distance? Try using Yelp.com (enter Anaheim, CA) to get some ideas of what interests you. Being more specific can help other people trying to answer you.

Last edited:
I second Fire & Ice - it’s good and appeals to almost everyone since you can choose your own ingredients and cuisine style.

As far as others, it’s a question of how far outside Disneyland you are willing to go. In the immediate vicinity, it is mostly Gardenwalk and strip mall food. If you are willing to go further, there is some great Indian, Thai, pho, etc. - not sure whether that is what you are looking for, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!