Are there any non-smoking clubs or lounges in WDW?

I know that I've seen people smoking at some of the lounges in the resorts. I am really sensative to smoke and it hasn't been a problem to get a table far enough away to not notice it.

I've been to the Adventurer's Club numerous times and, although I can't tell you that it is non-smoking, I really don't ever remember seeing anyone in there that was. It may or may not be, but I think I would have noticed it if I has seen people smoking in there.

Maybe someone else here will know for sure about the clubs.

At PI both Adventurers Club and the Comedy Warehouse are non smoking, all the other clubs allow smoking. The lounges in the resorts I thought were nonsmoking but I could be wrong. The pool bars and the lounge chairs, tables etc at the pool area at all the resorts allow smoking.

Thanks, DeeP. I couldn't believe that Adventurer's Club wasn't since I had never noticed it in the many times I've been but I just couldn't say for sure.

I don't know if the lounges are different or if some have smoking and others not. It could be that they've all gone to non-smoking since the last time I was in one. A year ago, I was at PO-FQ and stopped by the lounge more than once. At that time, there were tables that were designated for smokers with ashtrays. Again, it could have changed since then and it could have just been PO-FQ that allowed it for all I know.

Thanks for the info.

I've heard many people mention Adventurer's Club as a fun place to go. What is it?

If I recall correctly, the year is 1937 and the Adventurers Club is having it's annual membership drive. You are invited to join the club of other world travelers and brave explorers. All around you, the current club members regale you with tales of their exploits and adventures (or misadventures as the case may be). The action is all around you with Hathaway Brown, club aviator; Samantha Sterling, Queen of Adventure; Professor Otis T. Wren, club treasurer and ichthyologist extrodinaire; Graves, the club butler; Sunny, the club maid and others.

Check out this site. The Adventurers Club

Don't forget Emil Blehall and "Free Beer" Colonel :-)

Both the Adventurer's Club and the Comedy Club are non smoking....thank goodness, or like you, we wouldn't be able to go to any of the places at PI, either. We could honestly spend the entire night at the Adventurer's Club and never be bored, there is so much going on, and the humor is great!

How long has the Adventurers club been non-smoking? I don't remember this.

Since at least January 1998, maybe earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter