Are there any of you left?

Yea, this time of year is so sad. I loved the Halloween so much, then the first year Halloween stayed until December and we used to tease about the pumpkins all rotting on Main Street. :P

Have you of you tried Disneyland Adventures on xbox kinect? It doesn't have the friends aspect, of course, but is it fun otherwise?

(I STILL miss vmk.)

Have you of you tried Disneyland Adventures on xbox kinect? It doesn't have the friends aspect, of course, but is it fun otherwise?

(I STILL miss vmk.)
That is next on my GameFly rental list. It looks fun. My DS16 and I still miss VMK dearly. We think about it on a weekly basis. We tried VFK when it came out, but it just isint the same. I still log on there on occasion, but I would LOVE for VMK to return some day.

(I STILL miss vmk.)

I would love to try it, but don't have xbox. Wish it would come out on the Wii format some day.

I bought it and the xbox for it. It's fun, but a bit frustrating in the interface. It would be so much better if it had friends connectivity of some sort.

One of my good friends I met on VMK is having a birthday today and it sparked me to go through VMK Pal pictures, which reminded me of DIS. It's so upsetting to think that it is gone and that, at midnight, it will mark that VMK has been gone for four years. It's nice to see people still care and, even though it's not often, we still have people lingering on the boards. We'll always love and remember VMK.

My favorite part was trading for the pins I desired. I remember I was so happy when I finally got the Mountains Quest Pin haha. I also loved the hotel pins. What were your favorite things to do in VMK?

Trading furniture and other similar items was my favorite thing to do on VMK. I was so proud of my 3 cyan rocket couches!
Also towards the end, I started making rooms from the gingerbread items that looked like a house on the outside and then with a transporter, enter into the "inside" of the building. I had a blast doing it!

I play other online games with some of my ol' vmk pals, but nothing is as fun as VMK was.

I play other online games with some of my ol' vmk pals, but nothing is as fun as VMK was.

I know what you mean. I actually gave up on other online games and most of my friends have just moved on, but I'll never forget Vmk and how many wonderful people I met on there. The happiness they brought me will never fade.

(I STILL miss vmk.)

We have this game and it is awesome. When we are counting down to our next vacation, we start playing this a lot. The interaction is not there, but the game is really fun. My daughter and her friends love this!

To answer the OP, I still miss my little avatar and all of the fun I had in the game. I played Farmville with my daughter for 2.5 years and grew tired of it. I had over 600 farmcash, 60 million coins, all 6 farms were loaded with items, all of my storage was full and just a few weeks ago I said goodbye to it. I sent gifts to my best neighbors with the farmcash, deleted everything on my farm so I would not be tempted to go back and deactivated that FB account. I dont think any game will ever compare to VMK. It was one-of-a kind. Disney could have totally made it pay-to-play and it would have done well I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!