Are there Disney movies you DON'T like? Classics, even?

I have to say I love so many of the movies listed here as unliked...Several are in my favorites list.

But on to don't likes:
*Dumbo & Bambi- too sad,
*Fantasia- soooo boring and weird ( I teach preschool at an elementary school and every time the music teacher is absent his sub shows this movie. I suffer through whatever portion we get for 25 torturous minutes!).
*Anything princess- except Brave and Princess and the Frog (DH loves the beauty and the beast stage show at DHS, I just saw it as a good opportunity for a nap.)
*POTC- don't hate them, just don't love them- and I love Johnny Depp just not these movies.

I don't like Ratatouille. I have a terrible fear of rats and mice, even animated ones and this distracted me from whatever the plot was. Well, the mice in Cinderella are okay because they're really cartoony.

I also don't like...well, Finding Nemo. I know that a lot of people love this movie but I just get bored.

Disney: Mulan and Pocahontas are incredibly boring to me. I also don't like all those princess sequels except for BATB: The Enchanted Christmas.

PIXAR: Finding Nemo, A Bug's Life, The Incredibles and I have a feeling the new PIXAR film Planes will be on this list too, it just looks like a rip off of Cars.

Then there were the ones I just skipped and probably will never see:
The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Chicken Little, Home on the Range

Never really cared for Pocahontas myself

And my reaction to people not liking or caring for the Incredibles

LarryDavid-faint-CurbYourEnthusiasm-fall-passout-1348523706L.gif

I never liked Cars that much. I've only watched it through the entire way once.

I agree. I never liked Cars. Also, and I am very sorry for all the fans out there, I just do not like Brave! I like the message, and Merida's character, but I just didn't find the storyline to be very strong. Also a lot of the movie was in the dark which I didn't like. I just kind of confused and a little disappointed with Disney:( :confused3

I have never liked Fantasia (its my mom's favorite). There has always been something about that movie that I have never liked.

Dumbo
Atlantis
Treasure Planet

Swiss Family Robinson
Pete's Dragon

Ratatouille

Never really cared for Pocahontas myself

And my reaction to people not liking or caring for the Incredibles

LarryDavid-faint-CurbYourEnthusiasm-fall-passout-1348523706L.gif

LOL on the Larry David reaction!! I am shocked as well. it's one of my DHs favorites and he normally never watches a movie more than once, cept The Incredibles.

Pocahontas
Dumbo
Bambi
Hunchback of Notre Dame
Fox and the Hound

Princess and the Frog didn't really keep our attention, but I didn't dislike it so much.

Not a fan of Lion King- although I did enjoy Lion King 1 1/2.
Snow White scared me so much as a child, I still have trouble watching it.

I can't watch Fantasia without fast-forwarding.

I find it terribly bloated (forgive me, Walt!)

Bedknobs and Broomsticks did nothing for me, although I loved the song "The Age of Not Believing" and I love Angela Lansbury.

In terms of Pixar, Cars 2. I absolutely hated the movie... I felt it was a waste of my time and honestly was never needed as a movie. On that same note, I am reallly not looking forward to Planes.

It felt good to get that off my chest. ;)

I didn't like the Hunchback of North Dame. It was not suppose to be a book for children to begin with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter