Are there no evening parades or fireworks over the Easter Holidays?

CarolynU

Proud Mum twice over
I have checked the park schedules for the Easter break, and am I right in thinking that the park closes at 8.00pm without an evening parade or fireworks? I am quite surprised, because I should have thought that it will be very busy over the Easter weekend, and just afterwards. I was thinking of popping down for a quick break, but am not sure now.
Carolyn

I don't know for sure about Easter. But when I was there earlier this month, the park closed at 8PM, and there was a parade every night (except when there was bad weather, of course).

Hi Just got back ,and as far as I can tell ,you are right the last showing of Fantillusion was on the 20th of March and I am just looking at an Easter leaflet I picked up and there does not appear to be anything special scheduled for the evening.There are several Easter type activities going on during the day like egg painting and chocolate tasting and if you are feeling realy brave you can run the gauntlet for the easter egg hunt in Alices labarynth but I would reccomend full armour :rotfl2: I hope this is of some help to you. :flower:

Thanks for the replies. I think that if there is nothing special in the evenings I may wait a bit and go in June when it may be a bit warmer!
Carolyn

I will be in Disneyland Paris from tomorrow and back on Sunday. Night time entertainment is also my main concern. When I booked the holiday, I didnt realise that Fantillusion would not be on so was disappointed when I found out. Anyway, I will let you all know next week how I got on in the evenings.

Have a wonderful time, Distoney. Look forward to hearing all about it on your return.:flower:

I'm so disappointed too. we'll be there in a few weeks for the 1st time and I love the nightime parades and fireworks and can't imagine ending the evenings without. :sad2: We'll have to capture the magic in other ways.

Looks like you've already left Distoney - let us know all about it when you get back!

Rhiannon :wizard:

Hi everybody

Just got back last night and had a great time but am completely exhausted now.

I hope to write a trip report but perhaps somebody here could direct me to the best place to post this in.

There were no parades at nighttime during the Easter Season but to be honest, we did that much during the day, we were glad to get back to our hotel and chill out and relax in the lounge in the evenings. I will provide a more in depth report if someone lets me know where to post. Otherwise, I will start a new thread giving the details.

Glad you had such a great time, Distoney:goodvibes

Karen (Miffy) :angel: has very kindly volunteered to put all the trip reports in one sticky thread. I think you just start a new thread for each section of your report (I'm just assuming it will be that long!:teeth: ) Someone correct me if I am wrong on this.

Distoney welcome back. Look forward to reading your report when you have caught up with the unpacking ;)

Reid

Cyrano said:
Distoney welcome back. Look forward to reading your report when you have caught up with the unpacking ;)

Reid

I second that. :wave:
Kaye

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter