"Are these underwear yours?" DIS Viking Italian Sojourn 2018 TR *COMPLETE* 10/14 New TR Link!

Better late than never, right? I'd been looking forward to reading about this trip as I had major envy of anyone who was able to take advantage of the opportunity. Italy is a bucket list destination for me. Not only for the history and architecture but obviously the food as well. Thanks for sharing your experience and Dustin's pictures. I didn't pack a book for our beach stay so this whole TR made for a nice beach read.

Better late than never, right? I'd been looking forward to reading about this trip as I had major envy of anyone who was able to take advantage of the opportunity. Italy is a bucket list destination for me. Not only for the history and architecture but obviously the food as well. Thanks for sharing your experience and Dustin's pictures. I didn't pack a book for our beach stay so this whole TR made for a nice beach read.

Italy is so incredible! It was a bucket list trip for me the first time, never DREAMED I'd get to go a second time!! It worked out really well that we were able to make this trip happened, because it was an amazing cruise with lots of wonderful people who ended up being new DIS friends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter