Are they planning to take Olaf away from Hollywood Studios?

JellyMintJames

Mouseketeer
Hi, I'm asking this question because I saw in Hollywood Studios all the attractions they are adding but I know they will take away a character meet and greet spot or an attraction to make room for Star Wars or Toy Story and I am excited that they are in the process of building the add on's even though I'm not a fan of Star Wars neither Toy Story but I will still like to visit and see it but it would truly break my heart if they took away Olaf from celebrity spotlight or replaced him with another character. I love Olaf, he is my favorite character all of all time with Goofy being my 2nd favorite and it's awesome that I get to see him when I come up there and interact with him. He's the first one I see before I do any rides or any shows I must see Olaf and sometimes I am there before rope drop so I could be at least first in line. I am truly a fan of Frozen and can not stand the thought of Disney replacing him I couldn't handle it.

I don't think for a while. If they take him out he'll probably be in the magic kingdom or Epcot but I don't see anything happening until galaxy's edge opens

He's in the Echo Lake area which isn't seeing any construction - for now. So I think he is safe for a while at least

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter