• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

are tickets transferable

Allyk

Earning My Ears
Hi, We seem to have slightly overdone it with the disney and orlando tickets. we have 7 days worth of orlando tickets (7 days for the price of 2) and 10 days of disney tickets(cheaper than the 5 days we were going to get) thats 17 days worth for our 14 day holiday.

As there are 10 of us going and only 7 of us have these tickets could we transfer them to the other 3 in our party. Or are they named.

Do you have to show ID to get in with the tickets?

We all have the same surname if thats all they have on them?

Thanks in advance for any info.

p.s We were only going to get 7 days worth of tickets but when you get extra for the same price it seemed silly not to.

Officially none of the tickets you buy over hear or in the US are transferable.:(

I have had several different types of disney pass with only the annual pass being encrypted with your fingerprints which are scanned at every entry to the park. Should your prints not match and this does happen then you have to present a photo ID. All the multiday tickets I have used contained no identification at all except Adult or child ticket which shows up on their display as you enter.

The same was true of the Flex-ticket as far as I can remember, although I believe you had to sign your name but no photo ID was required.

Sea World multiday passes contain a photo of the which is taken when you enter the park or request the second free day on the single day ticket.

If you buy the actual passes over here then it is very unlikely that they will contain any form of individual identification. Vouchers to be exchanged over there are a different issue!

It would suspect that it is not also possible to use the pass at the same time by 2 people as this would probably be recognised by the computers.

Another thing to bear in mind if you were to risk 2 people using the same pass is that if discovered the pass would be confiscated and any remaining days would be forfieted, so if you were to chance it don't do so until all you days were virtually used up.

Hope this helps:cool: :cool:

I think it's quite common to have 'extra' tickets - many people buy the 14 day flex pass and with the 10 day pass such a good price at the moment, they are getting that as well.
Rather than thinking of it as 17 days admission, view it as unlimited admission to go anywhere and do anything for the duration of your holiday.

Bev

We had 10 day tickets last June and at the first park we used them we had our finger prints scanned then checked after that ( only the adults pass not the childs)

Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter