Are vouchers accepted during the holidays?

thesoldtrain

Ready to go again!
Can anyone tell me if vouchers like the Quick & Casual, Vacation Kingdom Lunch, and the Breakfast voucher are accepted at restaurants during the holidays? I was told that some of the restaurants would have "holiday pricing" by a CM, but he could not tell me for sure if a voucher was still acceptable (he actually didn't know what the voucher was and I had to tell him, thus he did not know). He put me on hold for a while, and still came back with an "I don't know" answer and told me to just ask at the restaurant when I get there. Problem is, I have to order the vouchers PRIOR to leaving, and I don't want to buy them if they won't be good during the holidays. Anyone been at this time of year have any input on this?

Thanks!

All of the vouchers would be valid during the holidays. However, some of the special dinners might be excluded from using a voucher, but the most of the restaurants would have their normal fare available. The only day that might be an issue is Christmas day for the special Christmas dinners. IMHO I think that you would have no problem using any of the vouchers.
:wave2: :wave2:

We used VKL vouchers last NYE at LeCellier with no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter