Are women and men inherently different?

Not fundamentally, no.

Many of the differences that commonly get named, are socially ingrained differences, not biological. While not common, Anthropologists have found cultures that behave in ways contrary to almost every gender norm I've encountered. There are even cultures where the women pee standing up and the men pee sitting down.

I haven't read the article but I have always supported the idea that men and women are "wired" differently. That doesn't mean that women are incapable of doing what men can do or vice versa, it just means as animals the male and female sexes are meant to be different for survival reasons. Speaking in the biological sense, not in the living day to day in the modern world sense.

I'm with you. didn't read the article, but I can guarantee that my son's and husband's brains don't work the way mine and my DDs do.

There are a few obvious physical differences, but mentally men and women are the same. The amount of difference mentally depends on the amount of cultural brainwashing the individuals have endured...
Interesting, I don't agree at all but I do find the viewpoint interesting.
We are different chemically, the hormones and chemicals in our brains are different and the result is not brainwashing but actual differences in the way we function.

Yes, they are. It is biological fact. We produce different hormones in different amounts, and that effects both physiology and behavior.

Side note, while multi-tasking is sometimes necessary, studies have shown in most cases you're far better off to complete tasks one at a time. Doing so takes less time overall, and the work is typically of higher quality.

I was going to say that multi-tasking is generally a great way to do several things poorly.

IMO, women and men are built physiologically differently to perform different roles in nature. Neither are inferior because of it and neither are less capable of various roles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!