Are you at Disneyland now??

ctamama

Mouseketeer
If so, can you tell me how busy this weekend is shaping up to be?

We arrive in SoCal Sunday, and are still somewhat undecided about going to DL Monday the 12th or saving that day to tack on the end for Saturday the 17th.
:confused3 What to do?? We don't go very often, so of course I am aiming for as close to perfection as I can! :rolleyes: Heh! Heh!

sitting on its a small world (holiday makeover) right now, about to enter the castle. It's busier today than the last two days. The have more holiday decorations out today and the film crews are setup to capture the parade tonight.

there was a sign that said something about ABC near the stage at the roundabout, but I didn't stop to read it, since we were hustling to our breakfast with Minnie and friends. I'll check it out on the way out for our afternoon nap.

there was a sign that said something about ABC near the stage at the roundabout, but I didn't stop to read it, since we were hustling to our breakfast with Minnie and friends. I'll check it out on the way out for our afternoon nap.

OMG...You are awesome...Thanks!

Trying to see if Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana) is really going to be there and when, since we are arriving tomorrow and we are not sure if we want to brave to crowds if she is not there.

If you have a chance to look....great! If not...I totally understand =)

Hope you are having a great time!

OMG...You are awesome...Thanks!

Trying to see if Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana) is really going to be there and when, since we are arriving tomorrow and we are not sure if we want to brave to crowds if she is not there.

If you have a chance to look....great! If not...I totally understand =)

Hope you are having a great time!

I asked 5 different cast members about the parade and filming and only one of them claimed to know anything about it and he was the one standing behind the rope near the main staging area for the camera equipment.

He said that the filming will start tomorrow morning when the park opens and will run throughout the day. He said he honestly didn't know anything about Hannah Montana being there or not.

I took some pictures of the sign and camera area. Sorry I couldn't learn more.

Holiday_Parade_Filming-1.jpg

Holiday_Parade_Filming-2.jpg

Holiday_Parade_Filming-3.jpg

Holiday_Parade_Filming-4.jpg

Thanks Techno, I'll be watching your posts to see how the weekend turns out. I'm thinking the weekend may be a pre-cursor to how busy Monday is with the holiday and all.

Hoffmans: We leave soon too. Sunday!! My girls love Hannah Montana--but the boys...not so much...we'll miss it by a day *IF* she does make an appearance. If so, I hope your daughter can see her!! Have a safe trip!

Yeah, it's Disneyland, but all the signs say it's for the Walt Disney World Holiday Special. We thought that was funny too.

BTW, the crowds today are very heavy. Lots of people hanging out on the side of the streets trying to get on TV and watch the performances by the original High School Musical gang.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter