Are You At OKW 12/7/03

danny1649

<font color=green>Will be wearing some lime green<
:D If you are would you please visit Dis Meet Board and sign up for meet and greet Dis Meet I'm having 12/7/03 at OKW boat dock.:D It is a non formal meet just to say hi and talk to each other a little.Stay 5 minutes stay a hour no pressure.Belinda and I would love to meet you.So if you can please join us. Thank You Danny and Belinda

Thanks for the invite Danny, I won't be there until later in December. I'm presuming you're talking about December ( pretty obvious as July is now over), but to save any confusion in the future, we Brits usually do our dates as day/month/year

I do mean 7/12/03 thanks for the tip,wish you could make the meet.Have a great vacation and thanks again for tip.:earsboy: :wave: :earsgirl:

Thanks for the invite - but we travel in October. Thank you for remembering us over here :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter