• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are you drinking your water?

Drinking my water is theone thing I am usually really good about!!!!!!!!!! Already have 20 ounces gone and am working on a second 20 ounces!!!!

:D
Thanks for the reminder Susan! I've been really good this week at remembering my multivitamin (and I don't seem to have ANY trouble getting plenty of ice tea in my system:rolleyes: ) BUT I still need to work on getting back in to the habit of drinking lots of water. 64oz? - I think even I can do that -- 4 16oz bottles and it will all be taken care of!;)

I have my handy dandy super cool Swan and Dolphin tumbler here at school. It is 16 ounces, and I drink about 5 of them throughout the school day...not forced either, as I work in a computer room and it is always dry and hot in here... At home I probably drink about 1 or two more glasses before bed time...

I've had 24 ounces so far. I try for at least four 24 oz bottles each day. I probably should drink more.

Man, you all are impressive. I just don't drink water or anything else like I should. I am glad to see so many people staying hydrated! If you could have seen the shape I was in last Friday from dehydration/electrolytes out of whack on Adkins, you'd drink one or two more glasses! LOL
Way to go, dieters!!!

Like Jiminy, water is the one thing I always get plenty of. I have never been a soda or juice drinker, and have always been one to drink plenty of water. I usually consume at least 64 oz. a day.

Buck, if you aren't a water drinker by nature, try putting a slice of lemon or lime in your water. It sort of spruces it up a bit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter