• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Are you majoring in Disney?!" -A July 2013 PTR!

amybel

Earning My Ears
It's finally happening! After having to delay this trip multiple times due to finances, or school schedules, we are finally doing it!
This trip has been in the making for probably a year and a half now, and it has been growing and growing ever since the idea for "a quick week in Disney" popped into my head one day.

The Who
This trip will consist of,
Me
IMG_0172_zps1147ae23.jpg

I'm Amy, I'm 20(will be 21 on the trip!) and this is my first trip to Disney. I am in my 3rd year at University studying Linguistics, and I am hoping to become a speech language pathologist. I have wanted to go to Disney for as long as I can remember, so I am super excited! My favorite characters are Belle, Winnie the Pooh and Tigger. My favorite movies are Toy Story and Beauty and the Beast.

DBF
262496_10150727175945397_7172120_n.jpg

This is my boyfriend of 4 years, Matt. This picture is pretty old, but you get the point. This is also his first trip to Disney, so we will experience everything for the first time together! He is currently studying to be a paramedic, and will graduate in June, right before the trip. He is not as big of a Disney nut as I am, and he isn't overly interested in the planning, but I am sure he will be excited once it gets closer to the trip. He doesn't really have a favorite character, but his favorite movie is Toy Story.

The What
A 2 week trip, with 1 week in Disney and 1 week at Universal/General Orlando area

The When
July 10th-25th 2013 This may change by a day or 2 if we can get cheaper flights.

The Where
For the Disney portion we are deciding between Art of Animation and Pop Century, although, I would love to say at POFQ if we can save up the extra money.
We will then move to one of the onsite Universal hotels for 2 nights so we can get the express passes and early entry to WWOHP.
Then, we will move to another (cheaper) hotel in that area. Any suggestions for this hotel would be great!

The Why
To celebrate DBF's graduation as a paramedic, and just because who doesn't want to go to Disney World?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter