Are you packed yet for the 1/19 cruise ?

disny4ever

dvc member
I will wait until after New Years and then the suitcases are coming out !!! They will be packed and sitting next to the front door. The days are slipping by quickly, we will all be sitting on deck in the sunshine with cool drinks in our hands very soon !!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I hear you. My husband, neighbor kid and myself are sailing on the January 17th Wonder. I can't wait, but before that I am goingto WDW with my cousin, her husband and their 1 yr old for four days prior to the cruise. I'm going to have two suitcases. One for the cruise and then one for WDW. The WDW can stay in the cruise line terminal parking lot. I can't wait until I pick up hubby and the neighbor kid (we don't have kids, so it's like rent-a-kid kind of thing).

Have a great time on the cruise!
Tina

We've had the 'cruise box' going for several months. After I get all the Christmas stuff put away the suitcases will probably come out! Need to make sure we have everything we 'might' need. Will probably pack and re-pack several times before we leave.:rolleyes:

disney4ever- we are also on the 1/19 Magic

Pack??? I better get on phone - we still need plane tickets!

Yikes - You don't have plane tickets yet? I think that I actually booked our plane flights BEFORE I booked the cruise. How's that for putting the cart before the horse.

I have been holding myself back from packing, but it has been snowing here since Sunday - sometimes when it gets going like this it can't stop itself and will snow for days. The wind chill the morning was minus 2. I checked earlier today and it was 83 in St. Johns - felt like 87. I am so ready to go. I started "visiting" with my warm weather clothes today to decide what to pack!!

Snow? How about 55.9 inches in 4 days. Yes, we have this snow higher than the kids, and it is still snowing. The airport in Buffalo has been closed. This will never happen on 1/ 19 or 1/18 or whenever I fly when I book. Have a nice credit with Southwest as we were to fly to visit family for New Years and planes are not coming near Buffalo to pick us up. Sun and warmth will really be enjoyed after this storm.:bounce:

We have also had our "cruise box" going for a few months!

I have gathered up birth certs. and organized all my ressies-plane, Radisson, Avis.....

Yesterday, I had my DDs (5 and 8) try on their formal dresses and shoes--OH NO:eek: --DD (8) has grown out of her pool shoes and sandals -she now wears a size 8 women's!!! I also realized that DD(5) didn't have anything to wear over her dresses in the very COLD dinning rooms and theaters.

I guess we will have to do some shopping;)

Next week I will go through my stuff and find some things I am sure I NEED!!!

Happy Cruisin' MNmom
:jester:

Hi
What do you folks mean you have to get packing? We are leaving on the 11 May western and have the stuff in the bags already.. can't wait (lol). Enjoy

We didn't unpack from our WDW trip returning 12/02 :)

Left all of the summer clothes and it's ready to go.
Anyone notice my post that the kids and adults should be able to see the new Disney movie SNOW DOGS on board? It's due to be released on 1/18. Another perk!

I'd say I'm in the middle - when I put my summer clothes (and the kids) away I saved out a box for the cruise, but haven't looked at it since - started reading my docs yesterday - better start getting organized!!! I guess I should also re-confrim plane and hotel (Hyatt) ressies since I haven't looked at them in months either!

So glad to hear about the new movie - we are all big movie bufffs and a new one on the ship would be great -- see you all in a few weeks! Did anyone ever set up a DIS meet? If so, what time and location on the ship?

BoardwalkIII

Sat before Sailaway party and Sun lunch have both been bounced around for a DIS meet but nothing final. It would be nice to set up a few different times in case there are some conflicts. I guess we need to confirm something soon. Maybe next week when everyone gets back to a normal routine after the holidays.

Is anybody going to do the lime green ribbon thing?

Definitely have the lime green ribbons on in the cruise terminal. Our plane arrives very early, so we will be wandering about the terminal until time to board. I like the idea of waiting until next week to establish when and where we will meet. Once we are certain of cabin numbers, we can establish a phone chain in case plans change.

DISers often identify themselves by wearing lime green ribbons either on their person or on backpacks/purses/fannypacks.

The lime green ribbons are just a way to easily identify fellow DISers.

We also are planning to tie them on our luggage to make finding them easier at disembarkation.

HELP!!!!!

How in the world am I going to get all this stuff into my suitcases??!!??

I have an entire queen bed covered with stuff for this cruise ( 2 sets of snorkel stuff, over the door shoe holder-filled with stuff, sft sided collapsable cooler, tons of Disney stuff for the kids, bubbles, inflatable rafts, camcorder, 35mm, and new digital camera, pins, soda, wine, water, sparkling water-for mom, and juice boxes):confused:

OMG--I haven't even started packing my clothes.

I am planning one suitcase for myself, one for my DDs, and a duffle bag for all the stuff but I really don't think it will all fit.

How do you all organize your paperwork?? I have Navigator's, Kids Club, menu, excursion and spa printouts. I have note cards of what to do on what days and the great list of all the DISers--thanks gretel!! Oh yeah- don't forget the docs.. Do I have to bring my briefcase to keep all this stuff together??

Is anyone else beginning to panic??

We leave in two weeks and I can't believe how much I have to get done!!

See you on the ship:D Happy Cruisin' MNmom:jester:

We started packing this week to make sure we could fit everything in the suitcases and the car. Will probably have to leave some things at home. I am one of those that like to take everything 'just in case'. Right now I have about six pairs of shoes out just for me! Something has to stay home!

We have put all the important papers - DIS list. Entrpoy's guide. etc.- into a binder. We have also started to narrow down the list of things we want to do when and have written them down on another sheet of paper so we can get a 'time line' of events.

We are looking forward to meeting everyone and getting out of the cold weather. We had 7.5 inches of snow yesterday and another storm coming Sunday. This is the SOUTH we are not used to this!!!

I have like 8 suitcases out on our bedroom floor! (We will only use about 4 or 5). Went shopping for clothes........do you know how hard it is to find swimsuits and shorts in JAN in MN?! I can hardly stand the wait....................and I have to work the next seven days in a row, when am I gonna find the time to finish packing let alone shop for shorts! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!