Are you superstitious?

Geemo

DIS Veteran
I have to admit, I’m a little superstitious. :o......... Nothing like Murphy’s Law though.

With it being the 4th of July and having no plans, my husband and I decide to order Chinese take out for lunch. We haven’t had Chinese in months. The best place is about an hours drive away. When we finished eating it was fortune cookie time. I had to chuckle when I read mine. Here’s what it said.

“Remember three months from this date. Good things are in store for you.”

Three months to the date will be October 4th. October 4th is our first full day at DLR. We are set to arrive late afternoon on the 3rd, checking into PPH for the night. Oct 4th we move to the GCH for five full day of Magic!

I can’t wait to see the “Good Things In Store For Me”. pixiedust:

Geemo

I’m a little superstitious too. Every time I have posted I am planning a trip on the boards, I end up having to cancel it, so I do not post about them anymore.

That was a great fortune you received! I can't wait to hear about your future trip when it happens.

To quote Michael Scott..."I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious."

Have an awesome trip!!

(we're planning our first Disneyland vacation next June :-))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter