aRes Travel? Discount DL tix

DJJimmy9

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever used aRes Travel to buy DL park hopper tickets? They are $5 cheaper then the Disney website which more than offsets the convenience fee. MouseSavers.com recommends them but I'm always skeptical when a deal seems to good to be true. Do the tickets come with the same perks as those purchased from Disneyland.com?

Yes I have used them, and yes they had the same perks as the ones purchased through Disney. They were about $5 cheaper for us too and we just printed the paper and brought it with us, no problems.

Has anyone ever used aRes Travel to buy DL park hopper tickets? They are $5 cheaper then the Disney website which more than offsets the convenience fee. MouseSavers.com recommends them but I'm always skeptical when a deal seems to good to be true. Do the tickets come with the same perks as those purchased from Disneyland.com?

Used them a number of times with no problems.

:wizard:

I've found that for many of these services, you have to head to the ticket booth to pick up your ticket before heading to the entry gate. With Disney's online ticket you go straight to the entry gate. Someone can probably confirm whether this is true for ares travel. I would use them, as I totally trust mousesavers.com but I like to avoid as many lines as possible :)

We have used them in the past and you do have to take your printed voucher/paper to a ticket booth to exchange them. We last used Ares Travel in October 2012 and they had a terrible time at the ticket booth exchanging them. Eventually sent me to guest services and then back to the ticket booth again. The tickets were 4 day park hoppers, so nothing exotic or unusual. I was also on the phone with Ares Travel trying to get it figured out. It ended up burning 45 minutes of our EMH for which I was quite upset. Eventually got the tickets but it was a lot of hassle where nobody seemed to know how to exchange the voucher for an actual ticket. This was the only time I have had this problem with them but it has made me leery.

We have used them in the past and you do have to take your printed voucher/paper to a ticket booth to exchange them. We last used Ares Travel in October 2012 and they had a terrible time at the ticket booth exchanging them. Eventually sent me to guest services and then back to the ticket booth again. The tickets were 4 day park hoppers, so nothing exotic or unusual. I was also on the phone with Ares Travel trying to get it figured out. It ended up burning 45 minutes of our EMH for which I was quite upset. Eventually got the tickets but it was a lot of hassle where nobody seemed to know how to exchange the voucher for an actual ticket. This was the only time I have had this problem with them but it has made me leery.

Hmm, my whole family had the vouchers for 4 day park hoppers from ARES this last November and we went up to the ticket booth, they printed us tickets and we were on our way. There was no line at the ticket booth and then we got right in the regular line to enter the parks. No big deal at all, I am sorry that happened to you, I would have been frustrated too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter