aRes Travel tickets

IMGONNABE40!

<font color=green>Okay, I already am 40, but if I
I saw on MouseSavers that aRes Travel sells DLR park tickets at a decent discount---basically adult tickets at the under 10 price. Does anyone here have experience with these tickets? I know MouseSavers is a reliable source and they have full confidence in aRes.....still, sounds a bit too good to be true..

I've purchased those tickets at least three times in the last 18 months, and never had a problem with them.

We did the aRes tickets two weeks ago. 5 day adult PH for the kids' price, and 5 day kids' PH for 3 day price.

If you're not staying on property, you need to exchange the vouchers for actual tickets at the ticket booths (not the turnstiles). We did that on our arrival day (a non-park day for us) so we'd be all set to enter the next morning. :)

Does aRes add a convenience fee?

We will be arriving on a Saturday and plan to pick up our tickets that day with Sunday being our first day in the parks.

Does aRes add a convenience fee?

We will be arriving on a Saturday and plan to pick up our tickets that day with Sunday being our first day in the parks.

On park tickets, there does not seem to be a convenience fee. There is on character dining though.

Thanks for starting this. I too was wondering the same question.
I'm guessing that they email the voucher to be printed at home and then exchanged at the ticket booth?
Does anyone know how long the voucher is valid for? If I buy now can it be used 4 months later?
Thanks a bunch Disers

Thanks for starting this. I too was wondering the same question.
I'm guessing that they email the voucher to be printed at home and then exchanged at the ticket booth?
Does anyone know how long the voucher is valid for? If I buy now can it be used 4 months later?
Thanks a bunch Disers

The tickets can be used until, I believe, the end of the calendar year. They do ask you when you purchase what your first park day will be, though (not sure why). I just said ours was one day early to make sure we could exchange the vouchers the night before. 5 day hoppers don't have to be used on 5 consecutive days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter