Argh! Reservation mistakes

epcotfan

http://youtube.com/wdwchannel1
What is it with WDW and Disneyland Reservations? I just got my Disneyland Hotel confirmation letter in the mail today and my city and postal code are completely wrong. How it got to me, I don't know? The last couple of reservations I've made at WDW also had incorrect names, reservation numbers, cities or spelling mistakes even though we've corrected it several times.
I'm scared that when I check in I won't have a reservation!!!

Vent over. Carry on.

I feel your pain!

The ressie I have for our upcoming trip still has the INcorrect name in the Address. But they have corrected the name on the people staying! I finally gave up!

The best was when I had to go to the FEDEX Office and bring the ressie to prove to them that yes those are my Documents! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

When I phone them directly at the CG, they have me in the system so I guess that's all that matters!

janet

I'd correct any errors if I were you. My confirmation had a bunch of things wrong on it, when I called to ask about it, the CM told me not to worry about it, it was in the system correctly so it was all good. Wrong! When we got there they had no record of any of the missing things. It all worked out, but took a very long time in registration and actually paying a higher amount that agreed for park hopper passes without all the free stuff they told me about on the phone. The reservations they had were in the wrong first name, correct last name..I really didn't think it would be such an issue, but it really threw the CM checking us in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter