Ariel's Grotto Breakfast - My Thoughts....

silence

<font color=red>Missin' Mickey<br><font color=roya
Went to Ariel's for breakfast for the first time today. We have done lunch and dinner here in the past.

Characters we saw:
Ariel
Sleeping Beauty
Cinderella
Snow White
PRINCESS MINNIE (a first for us)

Character interaction was somewhat lacking today for us. They took time to stop at the table, but mostly for pics. Not a lot of conversation going on. My DD got a kick out of how Minnie kissed her head though, her favorite moment. Still worth it for us, to avoid PFF.

(note: there were several birthday celebrations today, while they sang to all of them, the only one that got her cake when characters were out was the one that bought the bucket.....)

Food: There was tons of food. Even saw people asking for more of certain items. First we got fruit (melon, grapes, strawberries) cheese, salami, cream cheese and breads (sweet rolls, bagels, crossiants). They then brought out a hot platter of eggs, bacon, potatoes and sausage. I did not care for the potatoes or sausage, but I'm super picky.

Biggest surprise to me was they gave us boxes to pack up all the leftovers.

Anyways, we did enjoy the breakfast, but I think I prefer the lunch better. Though, there were a lot of open tables outside....I don't think a lot of people were aware they served breakfast....

We did the breakfast a week ago too and we saw: Aeriel (of course), Belle, Aurora, Jasmine and Snow White. Since we were the first ones in and with the first reservation the princesses stopped by our table first then circled around the room counterclockwise. I thought the food was "just ok" as well. Was kinda looking forward to pancakes or waffles but oh well....

Princess Minnie!!! WHOA! This is so cool! Was she wearing the dress that she wears at the Princess Fare (pink I beleive)?

Thanks!!!!!

Went to Ariel's for breakfast for the first time today. We have done lunch and dinner here in the past.

Characters we saw:
Ariel
Sleeping Beauty
Cinderella
Snow White
PRINCESS MINNIE (a first for us)

Character interaction was somewhat lacking today for us. They took time to stop at the table, but mostly for pics. Not a lot of conversation going on. My DD got a kick out of how Minnie kissed her head though, her favorite moment. Still worth it for us, to avoid PFF.

(note: there were several birthday celebrations today, while they sang to all of them, the only one that got her cake when characters were out was the one that bought the bucket.....)

Food: There was tons of food. Even saw people asking for more of certain items. First we got fruit (melon, grapes, strawberries) cheese, salami, cream cheese and breads (sweet rolls, bagels, crossiants). They then brought out a hot platter of eggs, bacon, potatoes and sausage. I did not care for the potatoes or sausage, but I'm super picky.

Biggest surprise to me was they gave us boxes to pack up all the leftovers.

Anyways, we did enjoy the breakfast, but I think I prefer the lunch better. Though, there were a lot of open tables outside....I don't think a lot of people were aware they served breakfast....

Interesting to hear how the breakfast was! I was wondering about the food. We did the princess dinner the other night and it was fantastic. Some of the princesses stayed and chatted quite a bit, while 2 of them just sort of talked a little, got the picture taken and moved along. Big kudos to Cinderella for drawing my girls into a great conversation and a demonstration of princess manners!

We didn't see Princess Minnie this year, but she was there last October and was wearing the pink outfit with the pink cone hat. One of my 5-year-olds loved Princess Minnie last year and got a pink Minnie Mouse outfit to wear this year to the dinner. Sadly, Princess Minnie did not show up, but dd was only disappointed for a brief while. Too many other great things to be sad about that for long!

Yes, Minnie had her pink dress and hat on. We had seen her leaving PFF before, it was the same outfit.

The whole place clapped and "whoohoo'd" when Minnie was announced, because I don't think anyone was expecting it!

Thanks for posting! We haven't been for breakfast, but we did go last week for lunch, and had an okay experience. The food was decent, and our daughter was thrilled to meet the princesses, which I guess is all that matters, but it just seemed overpriced. I guess I can view it as an investment, since it saved us lots of time waiting for the PFF instead. :)

Thank you for your answers! I am dying to meet Princess Minnie. During our 8 days at Disney, we were never able to see her in her princess dress. And i didnt even know she was sometimes at the Areil restaurant...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter