Aripl 25th-30th report.

boggerbret

I'd rather be in a doombuggy
Hey my dudes! So I have been back to reality for about 5 days and have post Disneyland depression :( But I am here for a Quick trip report :) . We drove from Nor cal tuesday am(2am) and got to the parks around 11am. We got some Annual passes because we have more trips planned and the Payment plan is wonderful. So First in the park wasn't too busy, most fantasyland rides were 15-30 mins. Peter pan was 45 of course but not bad. Weather was wonderful and Cast members were amazing. Food was good, ate in the park at the Plaza in for dinner. Was a great First day. We stayed at the Quilty Inn(review coming for that) It was OK. I won't be staying there again, but that's for another Thread. Wed was BUSY! Holy Cow it was packed, everything was atleast 30min wait. Crowds seemed more anger than normal lol, poor cast members that day got some nasty folks. Thrus was not as busy, but not slow. Rides seemed to Be breaking down alot from now untill the end of our trip. We got stuck on Splash mountain and got to walk off the ride and backstage that was really neat. Friday was my sons Bday and crowds were ok, but still longer waits than I thought for after spring break. There were a lot of groups that week so friday was a little nuts. But we had Dinner at Carnation Cafe and it was wonderful. We ordered a Bday cake for my Son, and I will post pictures in the Cake tread. It was a great Bday for my son for sure :) We did alot of Park hoping to manage the Crowds. Sat we went to Universal and Sunday was a half day for us then we had to hit the road. Sunday was crowded by 9am Peter Pan,space mountain ect were all over 60 mins. But we made good with FP's and Short lines to ride lots of stuff in the AM. Overall it was Great I took lots of pictures and Video. If anyone is interested my Instagram is Bogger bret, and my youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/************************ . I am going to Post more of our trip Videos and A short Room video also for the Quilty Inn. Hope to see some Dizzers this next year :) thanks guys!

bret

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!