Armed Forces Vacation Club - 7 Night Resort Stay $349 - Has anyone used this site?

PMFan

Earning My Ears
Hi. I'm new here. I hope I've posted in the correct forum.

Has anyone used the Armed Forces Vacation Club website (for military)?

Their rates are $349.00/7 night resort stay.

Has anyone stayed at any of the properties available on this site?

Any feedback/tips appreciated.

Hi, I'm new too, but I saw this post and thought I can reply to that one! I have booked through AFVC and stayed at Star Island. The process was easy to do online. The resort was OK. Clean rooms, kitchen dining room was great, but bedroom needed to be updated. The pool area was very nice. I would probably go for Wyndham Crypress Palms instead, or somewhere with higher ratings. After you book, you receive a receipt email. Make sure you print out your paperwork so you have it with you at check in. In addition to that, I made a call to confirm the reservation with the front desk at the resort. Since it was my first booking, I was also unsure, but felt much better after speaking with the resort directly. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I have used it also. I agree with pp about finding highest rated properties. I read tons of reviews on TripAdvisor before booking one. Grande Villas is a very nice one I have stayed in, that is defo worth it at that price point. I stayed in Sheraton Vistana last year at that price, but that was a fluke . They were rebuilding a restaurant on the property and that is why they had inventory at the $349 price. Otherwise the really nice ones like Sheraton or Bonnet Creek are listed under the "High Demand" tab and are much more $. Also read fine print on the side of resort info. It tells you how often you may stay at a given resort (some have a 1 in 4 years rule) and any cleaning fees or resort fees. But it is a trustworthy site and a great way to great decent large units at a discounted price. Plus they always have "Sales", Every June there is a bogo which is a fantastic deal. They often have $299 sales also! Dont be nervous, just make sure you take your time and read tons of reviews first and know what extra fees may exist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter