Around the age of 16-18

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
were you home much at night time ?

no, not at all but wasnt getting into (much) trouble. I played basketball every evening from about 6- till midnight, Akron had lite outdoor courts, where the winning 3 on 3 team kept playing until they were beat

From ages 16-18 if I wasn’t working in the evening until around 9, I was studying/doing homework. During the appropriate seasons I would attend my high school’s football or basketball games. If I were free I was watching TV weeknights and going to the movies on Saturday nights.

16-17 Home, still in high school. Could go to football games on Friday nights but had to be home by midnight. Was only allowed out 1 night a weekend.

18 I was in college and I worked, waitress. We did go out dancing a lot after we got off work. But my parents still weren't too keen on me being out Friday and Saturday night both, it was one or the other.

By the time I turned 19 (soph/college) I joined a sorority, then it seemed I was out EVERY night:laughing:. But I never got in any trouble.

No lol. Then when I was my parents were gone, my dad had a weird woek shift then played music on weekends,heavenknows what my mom was doing.

But we would leave notes or message on answering machine to let each other know if we would be home etc

Unless I was at work. Didn’t have much of a social life. At 17.75 I was out with a lot with my boyfriend and got in trouble for it. My parents didn’t like him. Looking back they were probably right but I was almost an “adult” so my parents didn’t know anything.

I was working the closing shift most nights. Got off work between 10pm-1am. If I was off on Fridays, I would see a new release movie with my girlfriends, yet would be home by 11pm.

you know in the last 10 years both my parents died, but up until there death, I still hid stuff I did they wouldn't approve of from them. lol

Oh, me too! Made the mistake of telling my mother (When I was in my 40s) that I had enjoyed a little of the illegal smoking substance as a teen and you'd have thought it was the end of the world. Didn't share anything else after that, and SUPER glad I hadn't shared anything before.

Oh, me too! Made the mistake of telling my mother (When I was in my 40s) that I had enjoyed a little of the illegal smoking substance as a teen and you'd have thought it was the end of the world. Didn't share anything else after that, and SUPER glad I hadn't shared anything before.

lol, what were you thinking

Home most of the time.....some weekends out on dates (at 17, not 16) or with friends, but otherwise home doing school work or babysitting the kids next door.
18 college, but still lived at home.

Sunday through Thursday, home.
Friday and Saturday night out.
I did work Saturday and Sunday, but from 10 am to 2 pm.

At 16, was home .. by 17 I worked a night shift after school..those crazy ice hockey guys played all night lol.
Fun times but Cold ones.

you know in the last 10 years both my parents died, but up until there death, I still hid stuff I did they wouldn't approve of from them. lol
Ya I don’t tell my parents much about my personal life. The again it hard to tell them too much when your don’t even know what it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!