Around the age of 16-18

I would say mostly home, we only had one car and Dad worked 2nd shift so most of the time I didn't have wheels to go anywhere. Occasionally went somewhere with a boyfriend during the week, but I think I had a 10:00 curfew on weeknights. I didn't have a job, as again no way to get there most of the time.

Weekends I had a midnight curfew, so either went out on dates or maybe somewhere with girlfriends and occasionally could drive our car.

Not at all. I moved out at 17, but from the time I turned 16 and could drive I was pretty much always out. My high school job was working concessions for a company that operates three major concert venues in the area, and when I turned 18 I added a second job doing the same at two major sports venues. And if I wasn't working concerts, I was going to them, or hanging out in the coffeehouses and dives where my musician-friends' bands played.

Age 16, yes, I pretty much stayed at home most nights. Maybe once a month went out to a movie with friends.

Age 17 I went out more frequently.

Once I turned 18 I was out constantly. Pennsylvania drinking age was always 21; across the river in New Jersey it was 18. So that's where we went. Technically NJ bars weren't supposed to accept PA IDs, but many were lax about it.

I had a boyfriend all through high schools so I was rarely home in the evening. We weren’t always at his house either, we’d go with our gang of friends and roam the streets or go to shoot pool or watch movies.

I was working. This would have been way back when tanning beds were a new and popular thing. My parents opened a tanning salon and put all of us kids to work in it. I spent many, many hours there during my late teens.

were you home much at night time ?

no, not at all but wasnt getting into (much) trouble. I played basketball every evening from about 6- till midnight, Akron had lite outdoor courts, where the winning 3 on 3 team kept playing until they were beat
Nope, I was working.

I was home at night quite a bit at 16, but when I turned 17 I was working and had my own car. I wasn't around the house much after that.:)

My parents had a hard time getting me out of the house, at one point they actually told me I needed to go out more :rotfl2:

When I was 17 I eventually found a boyfriend, I spent most of my nights Sun-Thurs talking to him on the phone. Fri and Sat I would spend time w/him.

From age 16-17& 2/3 I worked generally 6 nights per week. I didn't get off until somewhere between 11pm and 2am. On my night off, I usually stayed at a friend's house. From right before I turned 17, I was in college full-time during the day, then went straight to work. I frequently slept at my brother's apartment or a co-worker's house as they lived closer to my work and college than I did. I joined the military at 17& 2/3 and never lived at home again.

As soon as I had wheels and a driver's license, I was usually off and running. It was more after I turned 18 (which was mid-Winter) and could drive after 9PM and we'd spend our time at Denny's or Moonlight Bowling or the Movies, or even just driving around aimlessly while we could.

Oh boy, my son is 16 and my DH still insists on a 10pm bedtime for him on schoolnights.

As for me, at 16/17 I went out a fair bit but mostly on weekends. Weeknights were mostly at home studying unless I had specific activities.

At night? Home, for sure. I had a BF, but we did the dating stuff during the day on the weekends and I was home at night. He didn’t have a car or license, and although I had a license, my parents wouldn’t let me drive at night. Their house, their rules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!