"Around the World" photo book

cjemscott

Mouseketeer
I had an idea about taking a picture of my boys in each "country" at Epcot and then making a book - I'm sure I'm not the first to have this idea - anyone know if there are any template pages or anything - I've searched but have not found anything

I had an idea about taking a picture of my boys in each "country" at Epcot and then making a book - I'm sure I'm not the first to have this idea - anyone know if there are any template pages or anything - I've searched but have not found anything

I did this for my girls on our last trip to Disney (in fact, the book is titled DD#1 and DD#2 Around the World With Mickey"). They chose a spot in each country, I took a picture, and once we were back home I uploaded the photos to Snapfish. They had some page layouts with world maps as the background so I used those. Other than the two typos in it that are TOTALLY my fault (and I proofread that thing for over a week before submitting the order!), I think it turned out great and the kids love looking through it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter