Arranging a tour of RIV

Beezle2

Hi-Yah!
Asking because I have never done a tour. Is there a place to set that up or do we just show up?

You can call and set up a time or stop by any DVC display at the parks, resorts or DS and set one up. They have a 2 bedroom lock off ( studio and 1 bedroom ) at SSR DVC building set up. If you are a member already they were doing tours, if I remember correctly from 2-4. It was quick, they talked more about RIV then they let you look at the rooms. We were there for 30 minutes, 20 minutes of talking and 10 minutes in the rooms. When there is 15-20 people it’s is rushed.

That won't be permitted until after it opens. Insurance reasons.

Also, standard Disney reasons. They don't show people work in progress. There's a reason even now half of everything is an artist rendering.

dang..I want to tour the actual resort..

Have to wait until after open. Frankly, I tend to recommend not buying until you can be in the actual resort. Demo rooms... are not the same. A demo room of BCV doesn't show you that you have to walk through the lobby to get to Stormalong Bay. A demo room of Poly doesn't demonstrate the first floor Lake View problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter