Arrival day QS - Disney Springs

MickeyWaffles

DIS Veteran
I’ve been trying to get an Ohana ADR for our arrival day dinner. DH does not want to do TS on our arrival day. He likes to completely play it by ear when we arrive. I am still secretly trying to snag an Ohana ADR because if I got that I think he’d change his mind because he loves it:). I’ve missed my Touring Plans ADR finder alerts twice! I’m not sure it’s meant to be.

So, likely QS which is fine! Either Artist Palette at SSR (haven’t eaten there in a few years) or QS at DS. We’ve done Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Puck Express a lot. Don’t want Blaze because we live right by one (and love it!) What would be a fun and new to us QS at DS with decent seating? We have 2 toddlers.

We like D-Luxe Burger and Polite Pig, but haven’t been there with kids so can’t vouch for how much “fun” either one would be!

We like D-Luxe Burger and Polite Pig, but haven’t been there with kids so can’t vouch for how much “fun” either one would be!

I didn’t realize that Polite Pig was QS! This is a great option for us. The kids both love BBQ (and we do too.)

Another possibility is the Morimoto QS which is right next to the TS restaurant.

I didn’t know there was a Morimoto QS! We’ve wanted to try Morimoto but rarely do TS at Disney Springs. This could be a great option. I’ll check the menu out, thank you!

Captain Cook's at the Polynesian may be an option.

We LOVE Capt. Cook’s! Instead of Disney Springs we may park at the TTC, do a monorail loop (my kids LOVE the monorail) and try to catch the fireworks at Poly beach. If that happens, Capt. Cook’s will be our go to!

I didn’t realize that Polite Pig was QS! This is a great option for us. The kids both love BBQ (and we do too.)

I didn’t know there was a Morimoto QS! We’ve wanted to try Morimoto but rarely do TS at Disney Springs. This could be a great option. I’ll check the menu out, thank you!
:cool:.
Give the pork rib bites a try. They are really worthy and much like the ones served at the TS restaurant. The egg rolls didn't impress as much (cabbage to pork ratio was off) and frequently a special is served. Would have tried one of the specials if any were still available at 2:00 PM.

:cool:.
Give the pork rib bites a try. They are really worthy and much like the ones served at the TS restaurant. The egg rolls didn't impress as much (cabbage to pork ratio was off) and frequently a special is served. Would have tried one of the specials if any were still available at 2:00 PM.

Thanks for the recommendation! My 2 year old LOVES ribs (and hoisin sauce - I saw they have a hoisin sweet chili glaze) so I think he would LOVE that. Sounds delicious.

We really enjoyed D-Luxe burger on our last trip. You could also go with an Open Table reservation for a table service place. You could still "play it by ear" but you'd have an option available if you wanted it. With open table you don't get charged a day of reservation fee like Disney does. Last I checked Raglan Road. Boathouse, Morimoto, and I'm sure a few others did Open Table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter