Arriving at 10:00am will we have time for everything?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
We may not be able to get there until 10:00. The park closes at 9:30.
We would like to ride all the rides, see most of the shows, do the dolphin encounter, and the killer whale tour.
It will be on a Saturday at the end of June.
Will we have enough time to do all of this?

lines ..... depends on the lines .......

shows seat many at one time ...... while one ride can consume over an hour in line . . . .

you can fill a day just doing shows

lines ..... depends on the lines .......

shows seat many at one time ...... while one ride can consume over an hour in line . . . .

you can fill a day just doing shows
What if we get the quick queue and show seating option?

If it is your first time there, I would skip the tours and just enjoy what the park has to offer. That should take up your whole day.

The next time you visit you can add in a tour or maybe even two to jazz up that visit, but they do take time away from your day, and there is so much to see, do, and enjoy, I think you are cheating yourself by doing the tours esp if you only have one day and it is your first visit.

There is something around almost every corner.

However, the tours are great and should be done at some point.

Just went on Friday for the first day of electric ocean festival. We had quick queue and all day dining.

We did every ride, we did every show except pets ahoy, no tours, met elmo and cookie monster, and we ate 4 times during the day (granted, lines can be pretty long). We didn't have much down time.

I'm not sure, even with the quick queue that it's feasible. skip Wild Arctic, its a long intro and not very good.

Just went on Friday for the first day of electric ocean festival. We had quick queue and all day dining.

We did every ride, we did every show except pets ahoy, no tours, met elmo and cookie monster, and we ate 4 times during the day (granted, lines can be pretty long). We didn't have much down time.

I'm not sure, even with the quick queue that it's feasible. skip Wild Arctic, its a long intro and not very good.
Did you arrive at opening?

I wouldn't skip the killer whale tour (it is awesome, and my favorite tour in the park)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!