arriving at 11:30 pm @MCO, DME or Uber?

yeheyprincex2

Adventure is out there!!
We are discussing our transportation to POP from the airport the night we arrive. We are undecided between DME or Uber. It will be myself, DH and our two son ages 6,7. We have a late start planned for MK the next day but my DH thinks Uber will be faster and we can still RD the next morning. How has a late arrival worked out for you?

Luck of the draw. The DME bus may wait longer for more people to show up late at night. Or you might get on just as they’re full and ready to pull away. Uber is more predictable, but also more expensive.

I would do Uber. But you still won't get into your room and get settled till 1:15 a.m. Your flight lands at 11:30. You need time to get off the plane. Walk to baggage claim, wait for luggage to come out, take luggage down to ground transportation level and find Uber driver. make the 35 minute ride to WDW and then locate your room if you have done online check in and gotten your room number. Otherwise you will need to stop at the desk to check in. get to the room and unpack. RD might be a bit of a challenge the next day.

I would do Uber. But you still won't get into your room and get settled till 1:15 a.m. Your flight lands at 11:30. You need time to get off the plane. Walk to baggage claim, wait for luggage to come out, take luggage down to ground transportation level and find Uber driver. make the 35 minute ride to WDW and then locate your room if you have done online check in and gotten your room number. Otherwise you will need to stop at the desk to check in. get to the room and unpack. RD might be a bit of a challenge the next day.

your description of how the arrival will go is just how I saw it in my head. I'm not really looking forward to a late arrival but DH picked our flights. We will definitely sleep in with a late start.

Rental car. :)

We have a late start planned for MK the next day but my DH thinks Uber will be faster and we can still RD the next morning.

Is he not thinking about the 1 or 2 hour time difference (depending on where you are in the state in your profile)? I mean, disney does amazing things for *some* peoples' sleep needs, but it doesn't work that magic for everyone.

I'm not really looking forward to a late arrival but DH picked our flights.

Keep an eye on the flights. If they change the time by about an hour, you can call and pick another flight that works for you, without fees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter