• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ART and World of Color at Park Close

GutenTag

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if someone could comment on what happens with the ART on evenings that DCA closes at 8:00pm and World of Color is scheduled for 8:00pm. The ART website/schedules indicate that the buses stop running 30 minutes after park close. Should I plan on missing the bus if I try to see World of Color or do the ART buses continue to run until 30 minutes past the last scheduled event in the parks? Specifically, I'm looking at the evening of September 26. Thanks for any help.

In the case where World of Color extends after the park closes, ART service extends also. If WOC starts at 8pm, ART service goes until 9:30pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter