Art of Animation?

alisonbestford

<font color=990066>Can cope with the dentist after
Myself, DD 22 and her partner 24 are looking to rebook for Easter 2021.
We're in the process of cancelling a 2 bed apartment in OKW, with free dining for next month :sad1:
Even if/when free dining is made available I doubt there'll be offers for Easter so looking at a few options for us all :flower1:
a) Wait until 11 months out and see whether we can rebook an apt at either OKW or SSR.
b) Book two rooms - probably at Riverside
c) A suite at Art of Animation......or
d) A cabin
I understand the layout of the cabins (I think) as that was our original plan for this year.
Has anyone stayed at AOA and can tell me whether they feel a suite might be suitable for the 3 of us - I love my daughter and her fella dearly but don't want to be falling over them all week :P
The second week we will move on and most likely book a 2 bed apt at Vista Cay.
Thanks for your help :jumping1:

We had 3 adults in a suite for 2 weeks and it was perfect. Probably the only room we'd get again.
Kitchenette meant we did our own breakfasts so saved money. 2 bathrooms let us all get ready much quicker than sharing 1, and loads of space to spread out. It meant we could all have our own space at the same time if we needed.
You also have the skyliner at AOA.

I would add though, that the only negative was when you catch the bus from the resorts it's nearly always the furthest one away, which is annoying, but you get used to it and just factor it into the day.
But we never waited long for a bus and at busy times they were constant, whereas some were waiting forever for busses.

Has AoA had a refurb since 2017?

Yes. We were there in September and they were doing cars suites and starting on Nemo when we were leaving.
They are all done now, new beds, new floors, fresh paint, new TVs etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!