art of disney cross stitch

penguin1102

Mouseketeer
I am looking to get patterns of the retired art of disney cross stitch. I didn't know until recently that they had these. :sad2: I am so sad that I missed all the ones that are retired. I will gladly pay for the cost of the copies as well as this shipping. TIA :flower3:

PM me your email and I will send you copies of what I have

I need to get a couple more posts in before I can send pm. My email is wicked4112003 at yahoo dot com in the meantime. Thanks for the help!!!

Sent, let me know if you can not open the link :goodvibes

Can you send me some to. I have puppy love, family dinner, the castle, babershop quartet. I could share some of those with you if you need them. I would pm you, but I just found the board about a week ago and this is my first post. I'll see which ones you have and if I have any that you need.

My email is tenpin52001 at comcast dot net
Thanks,
Deb

I received the email and was able to open everything!! :worship: Thank you so much!!! I am trying to complete them to put up in our house. You made my day!!

Can you send me some to. I have puppy love, family dinner, the castle, babershop quartet. I could share some of those with you if you need them. I would pm you, but I just found the board about a week ago and this is my first post. I'll see which ones you have and if I have any that you need.

My email is tenpin52001 at comcast dot net
Thanks,
Deb

Hi Deb,

I just saw this and sent the patterns to you :)

Hi Everyone,

I would love to have copies too. I've been a member for a few years just dont post much. Do I need to leave my email addy to get them?

Thanks!

I am new to cross stitch but I would also love any Disney patterns anyone is willing to share.

Are there any that would be easier for a newbie? My goal is to do the castle one day.

:-)

I have all the Art of Disney patterns if anyone is still needing one.

Marsha:wave2:

I can't pm because I haven't posted 10 post yet. You can email me and we can discuss which ones that I need. My email is tenpin52001 at comcast dot net.

Thanks,

Deb

I also sent a pm. :cool1:

I have the "Self-Portrait" and "Past, Present and Forever".

I'll get them scanned as soon as I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!