Art Smith's Homecomin - Brunch ???

DisFanDad

DIS Veteran
At Art Smith's right now, they have a section closed with one table full of food and a couple cameras, some chefs and a few others sitting at a nearby table talking and sampling food.

Server told us they are working on a brunch menu and doing photos for it. Have some pictures I can upload later :)

Last edited:
They did brunch for a few weeks when they VERY first opened. I went and said never again because I couldn't get a mimosa unless I bought the whole bottle of bubbles.

Hopefully, they've learned from that test run.

https://flic.kr/p/278knkL

Links to photos above ... I don't have a good source for image uploads and I don't think flicker will link to forums anymore ... :(

278knkL

I had the club sandwich and a side of that famous mac-n-cheese crock. Easily the best lunch in DS. May have to try the brunch on my next Sunday visit.

My one whine... Why do so many places only have Sunday brunch?! Why not every day? Would be much easier to work into our trips.

I suspect in the case of House of Blues, the entertainers may not be available except for Sunday and it is in-line with the Gospel brunch. Is there brunch room for both HoB and Homecomin' in the same area offering comfort foods? I think so.

Yes. hertamaniac The gospel brunch on Sundays only makes sense.

The others could be daily in my opinion. Or maybe if they are worried about not enough interest, start with one weekday. Maybe Wednesdays or something. It's just so limiting to only offer brunch on Sundays. Some families take shorter trips and may note even be at Disney on a Sunday.

rteez, LOL I am about the food more than characters (kids are teens) so Chef Mickey is Not on the radar for us lol. I know there are plenty who see it as a must-do.

Yes. hertamaniac The gospel brunch on Sundays only makes sense.

The others could be daily in my opinion. Or maybe if they are worried about not enough interest, start with one weekday. Maybe Wednesdays or something. It's just so limiting to only offer brunch on Sundays. Some families take shorter trips and may note even be at Disney on a Sunday.

rteez, LOL I am about the food more than characters (kids are teens) so Chef Mickey is Not on the radar for us lol. I know there are plenty who see it as a must-do.
I know I wouldn’t do Chef Mickeys either but I knew they had a brunch that’s why I mentioned it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!