Art!

It won't let me view Cindy's or Silvs.

Here are mine, they are hand drawn though, not on the computer:

and this last one is of a ninja unicorn I drew, I didn't know if the drawings had to be Disney or not. But my friend and I made up Ninja Unicorns, her's was purple and sparkly, so for her birthday (Which is the same as mine) I drew this for her and went over it with clear sparkly nail polish. To describe her's with as much detail as I could manage. (Sorry for rambling)

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/G...8-4963-a7b4-64c9caed6121_zps443eb318.jpg.html http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/G...7-4ac3-b392-49842bc782c2_zps2bc48695.jpg.html
and this last one is of a ninja unicorn I drew, I didn't know if the drawings had to be Disney or not. But my friend and I made up Ninja Unicorns, her's was purple and sparkly, so for her birthday (Which is the same as mine) I drew this for her and went over it with clear sparkly nail polish. To describe her's with as much detail as I could manage. (Sorry for rambling)
http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/G...a-41ef-9726-b0b43d3889b4_zpsbf065134.jpg.html

If they haven't been accepted, sometimes they don't work. :P

Sorry I have no idea why it's so big haha. I'm pretty proud of this one.
IMAG0063.jpg

These are all amazing! And mine was supposed to be Kirby. My biggest pet peeve is when I make at least decent art that takes me like 2 hours to work on that doesn't get accepted. I also don't understand why a lot of people on Create has literally all of their art accepted.

Sorry I have no idea why it's so big haha.
IMAG0063.jpg

Those are AWESOME!! And I'm with you, Silv ;)

Sorry if they're big.
This is a multi-media painting I did for my painting class. It's a baseball player painted with acrylics on sports newspapers.
WP_0002791_zps4a6a9094.jpg

And then this another project I did, Bieber painted in watercolors.
WP_000594_zps5433472a.jpg

(I took the pictures on my phone so they're not very quality oops)

Decided to bump this. I drew these for no reason one time.

AMAZING UNICORN!!!!!!!
0425131503_zps989f396b.jpg

And Kirby.
0812131823_zpsf31d5448.jpg

Okay, I don't often do this type of art, so keep an open mind. I did this is like five minutes, I don't think I'm planning on coloring it in. I was going to draw all of her but her clothes are insanely difficult and I'm feeling lazy.
pizap.com10.56072962004691361380293558961.jpg

I need to get a thing to post pics, most of them are pictures of my insane rp characters. Yup. Or pics from soul eater.

I need to get a thing to post pics, most of them are pictures of my insane rp characters. Yup. Or pics from soul eater.
I don't have a photobucket or anything like that, but I do have a piZap. That's what I've been using to post, and put the original pic and my drawing in the same picture.

Thought on my drawings? There's more to the last one, but in the original drawing she's holding a blaster and I tried and failed many times to I just gave up lol

I don't have a photobucket or anything like that, but I do have a piZap. That's what I've been using to post, and put the original pic and my drawing in the same picture.

Thought on my drawings? There's more to the last one, but in the original drawing she's holding a blaster and I tried and failed many times to I just gave up lol

Those were really good. I don't really know the characters, but they looked really similar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter