Artist Point Character Meal

mupt02

Mouseketeer
Good morning wonderful Disigners. Has anyone made autograph cards for the new character meal at Artist Point? Thank you!!

Hi
I have made a few
Please send me a PM (Private Message) with an email address where I can send them.
I am sorry I can no longer post them in photobucket as they are charging for photobucket.
Regards
Mel

Last edited:

I have been trying to find these as well. We are trying very hard to add this location to our reservations... :) Would love if I could see the cards you made :)

I have been trying to find these as well. We are trying very hard to add this location to our reservations... :) Would love if I could see the cards you made :)

Hi Jenny B
You need to have 10 or more posts on the DIS forums to send or receive a PM (Private Message).You currently have 6 posts.
Once you have accumulated 10 or more posts please send me a PM (Private Message) with an email address where I can send the images to.

Regards
Mel

P.S.
here is an example of one card.

https://imgur.com/AytN4rm

How to start a PM (private message) conversation:
Click on the person's name
You will see start a conversation--click on this.
Hope that helps.

babbear_50 can I also request the Artist Point pages? Please and Thank you.

Hi
I have made a few
Please send me a PM (Private Message) with an email address where I can send them.
I am sorry I can no longer post them in photobucket as they are charging for photobucket.
Regards
Mel

Hi Mel
I’m a newbie and would love the artist point character pages. Can I give you my email as I won’t have enough posts before I go Disney World to PM you.
How should I move forward?

Last edited:
Hi Mel
I’m a newbie and would love the artist point character pages. Can I give you my email as I won’t have enough posts before I go Disney World to PM you.
How should I move forward?

Hi
It is up to you,,maybe quickly post your email address and I will send to it ,,then come back here and erase you email.
Regards
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter