Artist Point reservations seem to now be available for Fall

I’m not sure the staff knows what’s coming. We had dinner there tonight and the waiter who said he’s been there many years didn’t know exactly and sounded rather frustrated with the lack of information. He alluded to a character meal, possibly with Snow White and possibly a prix fixe menu. But as of now he said it’s just speculation and rumor.
Any word on whether the seven dwarfs would be there with Snow White?

That I don’t know. He said “Snow White and such” so not really sure what that means.

Oh, please, not another Princess meal! I like the Princesses but for the love of all that is Holy, can the management not get past them and think outside the Princess box? If they choose to add a character meal at AP at least make it as unique as the restaurant itself. And do we really need roaming characters? How about a M&G with rare characters after the meal, something that has been successful at BOG dinner. It is possible to set some sort of minimum cost, even if it is an AYCTE meals or a fixed cost that includes a variety of options to choose from, add the draw of rare characters and keep the chaos that normal character dining includes at a minimum.

I took my Princesses to dinner at CRT during August. Granted, this is a kid friendly meal, however I was appalled at the volume and the level of activity we endured. I had dined there several time prior to this meal, and noticed that the chaos had escalated from the previous meals. I think it would be a shame if AP lost it's fine dining appeal in order to make room for higher revenue without thought to guest experience. Frankly, I think that there are ways that WDW could capitalize on rare M&G with characters, offer a nice dining experience, and still keep their census up. I would pay good money to have a M&G with the villains if there was a nice dinner to be had before the M&G, or after the meal. Imagination is called for, especially given that this resort has DVC owners invested in it, included and those people deserve to have promises kept.

I’m not sure the staff knows what’s coming. We had dinner there tonight and the waiter who said he’s been there many years didn’t know exactly and sounded rather frustrated with the lack of information. He alluded to a character meal, possibly with Snow White and possibly a prix fixe menu. But as of now he said it’s just speculation and rumor.

Hi there! Thinking of going for our first time in October. How was your experience last night? Both atmosphere and food. Hoping you enjoyed it!

Oh, please, not another Princess meal! I like the Princesses but for the love of all that is Holy, can the management not get past them and think outside the Princess box? If they choose to add a character meal at AP at least make it as unique as the restaurant itself. And do we really need roaming characters? How about a M&G with rare characters after the meal, something that has been successful at BOG dinner. It is possible to set some sort of minimum cost, even if it is an AYCTE meals or a fixed cost that includes a variety of options to choose from, add the draw of rare characters and keep the chaos that normal character dining includes at a minimum.
I agree! We really dont need another princess meal! I really hope its snow white and the 7 dwarfs. But I honestly doubt it. Can you imagine the 7 Dwarfs there? I think the M&G (like BOG) before or after dinner is a great idea.
A rare character experience with a price fix menu would be nice. Definitely M&G and not roaming characters. They really should pass out surveys online if they're unsure about what to do with this place. :laughing:

We will be eating there in a month. If there is anything new to report, I will post it.

It’s without a doubt dh’s favorite restaurant, we’ve been twice this trip and he wants to go again since we won’t be back for awhile.

The food is good, none of us has ever had a bad meal (we went twice our last trip too), the service is excellent. The atmosphere is nice and peaceful and relaxing. It’s a relaxing place, don’t plan anything you need to rush to (I’m sure they’d accommodate but we prefer to have a relaxing meal)

Hi there! Thinking of going for our first time in October. How was your experience last night? Both atmosphere and food. Hoping you enjoyed it!

I agree! We really dont need another princess meal! I really hope its snow white and the 7 dwarfs. But I honestly doubt it. Can you imagine the 7 Dwarfs there? I think the M&G (like BOG) before or after dinner is a great idea.
A rare character experience with a price fix menu would be nice. Definitely M&G and not roaming characters. They really should pass out surveys online if they're unsure about what to do with this place. :laughing:
If it is Snow White, it actually makes a little sense being that it would be at "Wilderness Lodge". Personally for a new character breakfast anywhere, I would like to see some Pixar characters. Toy Story, Incredibles, inside out, ect. They don't have that anywhere except meet and greets at the parks. Maybe they will change to that theme at Hollywood & Vine at some point.

If it is Snow White, it actually makes a little sense being that it would be at "Wilderness Lodge". Personally for a new character breakfast anywhere, I would like to see some Pixar characters. Toy Story, Incredibles, inside out, ect. They don't have that anywhere except meet and greets at the parks. Maybe they will change to that theme at Hollywood & Vine at some point.
Totally agree on both points. Im ok with Snow White as long as they dont make it a princess meals by adding all the other princesses to the mix. And i agree that pixar characters would be epic. Sadly, i dont think that fits in the theme of the resort. Although who knows what they'll end up doing. Anything is possible.

I think woodsy characters would make the most sense, like they used to have at the Storytellers' Cafe in California.

Totally agree on both points. Im ok with Snow White as long as they dont make it a princess meals by adding all the other princesses to the mix. And i agree that pixar characters would be epic. Sadly, i dont think that fits in the theme of the resort. Although who knows what they'll end up doing. Anything is possible.

Pocahontas and friends would be nice.

For anyone that doesn't know yet, it is Snow White Dining. They will have the Queen, Dopey, Grumpy and Snow White. Pricing is 55.00 Adults and 33.00 kids. It seems like it is going to be in lines of the type of Cinderella's Castle Dining. There is a set time that everyone needs to be there and seated. Here are some details:

The spectacular dinner offers a choice of individual plated entrées and shared starters and desserts.

Begin the storybook-themed dining experience with shared appetizers including Hunter’s Pie, Winter Squash Bisque and Wicked Shrimp Cocktail.

Choose your entrée from a prix fixe menu. Feast on the Royal Prime Rib Roast, Brother’s Grimm Roasted Chicken, Magic Mirror Slow Braised Veal Shank, Seafood Stew and Bashful’s Butter Poached Snapper. Or enjoy the vegetarian option—A Stroll Through Nature—featuring butternut squash, arugula and gnocchi. Children can choose from a selection of kid-friendly items, including Royal Prime Rib Roast, Grilled Chicken, Princess Pasta and Vegetarian Steam Bun.

Craving a sweet finale? Top the experience with a “Poison” Apple; Fairy Tale Gooseberry Pie; a sponge cake with chocolate gems and buttercream icing called Miner’s Treasures; and The Hunter’s Gift to the Queen, which features cracked maple popcorn with a ganache heart. Remember, the desserts are shared, so you don’t have to choose—you get one of each!

One dining table service credit, so it might be worth checking out if you are on the dining plan.

I would plan for a 2 hour experience. Reservations are now available. I believe it starts December 16. The cast members have already been told that training will begin around Thanksgiving. We have Christmas Eve ressies for Le Cellier and Christmas Day for Snow White. Going to be an expensive trip.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!