ASAP access to account after resale purchase - TIP for others

Superman1011

Earning My Ears
Hi all!
Well now I’m finally official (dragged my feet to hand over my money for 150 CCV points lol).

Wanted to share some success as general theme online has been playing the waiting game after closing. I closed last Friday and received my online activation code today. Well not being a patient one I called member services and they gladly gave me my online ID and Membership #. I logged into DVC, applied the online ID and activation code and voila!!! Complete access to look at bookings.

Granted my points won’t show up for another 10 days or so but it’s extremely gratifying to have something solid to grasp and start to play with while I wait for the final point transfers. On top of that it’s nice to review resort availability for myself vs the online horror stories. I am pleasantly surprised with all the availability for CCV!

Anyways hope that helps someone. Good luck!

Did you purchase direct? That might have helped with the speed in getting you in the system.

It used to consistently be that way years ago. Now it's pretty rare for MS to help out that way so I'd say you were lucky. Many others have reported trying that too and been denied.

Interesting. She was super helpful and just needed the contract and sale details.

It was a resale purchase

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!