Ask LisaS, she knows everything

jemiaule

DIS Veteran
Ok, semi off-topic here.

I just wanted to post a public thanks to LisaS. I see her all over the DVC threads always posting information and helpful advice. I know I have gleaned a ton of information from her posts; even on threads where I was not the OP or participating.

So thanks LisaS for all your wonderful posts. Remember kids; ask LisaS, she knows everything! :worship:

Wow, I am humbled by these posts. I learned so much from veterans such as CarolMN, Caskbill and Doc when I first came to the DVC boards that I wanted to give back as much as I got. If it weren't for the people on these boards, including dgaston who first introduced me to DVC at a DIS meet, I wouldn't be a DVC member today! We have such a great community here. Thank you for the kind words.

Yes- LisaS is the best. She was so helpful as I was learning about DVC before I purchased!
Thanks LisaS

Another appreciative member of the LisaS Fan Club! :thumbsup2

I learned so much from veterans such as CarolMN, Caskbill and Doc when I first came to the DVC boards that I wanted to give back as much as I got.
Those are exactly my thoughts as well. It's just that unlike me, you actually know what you're talking about. ::yes::

You are very deserving of the kudos. :)

And not only are your replies helpful, they're always well-written and a pleasure to read. You are able to make complicated issues much more transparent.

Another big thank you to LisaS from me too. She has always been so eager to help. And knows what she's talking about!

Wow, I am humbled by these posts. I learned so much from veterans such as CarolMN, Caskbill and Doc when I first came to the DVC boards that I wanted to give back as much as I got. If it weren't for the people on these boards, including dgaston who first introduced me to DVC at a DIS meet, I wouldn't be a DVC member today! We have such a great community here. Thank you for the kind words.

...And don't forget Dean, dianeschlict, Deb&Bill, and so many many others. All of these folks have been like teachers to me. When we first joined I was so confused. I hope someday I have their DVC knowledge and can help others the way they help us all. Thank you so much!

I always appreciate or posts too.

PLUS she has good taste in WHERE she owns both here and there <G>!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter