"Ask the Netherpeople" - Meyer Werft / Disney Fantasy Tour

GrtWtNorth

DIS Veteran
I really enjoyed the podcast. :thumbsup2 It might be nice to see the Fantasy in the shipyard, but it's likely going to be floated out before I get back there. :sad2:

One comment: I was disappointed that you converted all the metric dimensions to virtually obsolete units (feet and yards). Most global citizens, including all worldy American's, know and understand the metric system. The podcast sounded like it was 'dumbed down' for an uneducated audience.

If anyone can't figure out how big something is, they can always go to Google and type "100 meters in yards" or "50 centimeters in feet" in the search bar and click 'search'.

I will disagree with you. I appreciate that they took the time and effort to do that. Metric measurements simply isn't part of my life.

Thanks Yvette and Emiel.

As one of the uneducated, non-worldly Americans who enjoyed the "dumbing down", I would also like to thank Yvette and Emiel for a great podcast, :thumbsup2

I guess I'm an "uneducated American" as well :lmao:. Thank you Yvette and Emiel for the podcast! It was great hearing from you!

Another happily uneducated American here! The podcast was great and very informative. I'm guessing most listeners are American, and NEVER use the metric system. I consider myself fairly well-traveled and educated and still do not use the metric system.

I'll go by Daisy (from Dukes of Hazzard) rather than Bubba or Couter, thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter