"Asking for a friend"

I haven't actually seen one of those threads lately, unfortunately. They're guaranteed to be greatly entertaining. popcorn::

::yes:: It's a precursor for when the DIS starts probing too much, asking for way too much info, or pointing out discrepancies as the OP backtracks on the story, the OP can then say, "I don't really know. This was what my friend told me what happened. (As I told all of you in the OP.) So, I just assumed she meant. . . or did. . . " to get out of it all. :tiptoe:

Eh, doesn’t bother me. I think people do it when they are asking for marriage/divorce questions. It may be for them but they are not ready for the 49384 questions. And 9 times out of 10 I have nothing to offer so i just keep scrolling

You're asking for a friend, right OP?
Yep, asking for a friend.:thumbsup2

I didn't want to be that OP who asks a question then never comes back. I always get annoyed when I take the time to answer a question and the OP never acknowlwdges the responses.

I appreciate all the replies but think Low-Key's wins.
Lol, who wants to start a thread, I just robbed a bank and should I burry then money in case I get caught, and should I turn it in for a lighter sentence

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter