Asking for prayers for BIL

AquamarineSteph

DIS Veteran
My brother in law went into the hospital in February for a routine matter. Since then he has been through hell and told he has six months to live.

Thank heaven he has better insurance than we do. He's at the Mayo Clinic in Arizona. He's being transported via Life flight to have a heart transplant tomorrow. The fact that he has a donor match so quickly is something of a miracle.

I know you don't me or my brother in law, but if you have a moment - good thoughts, prayers - would be greatly appreciated before his surgery tomorrow.

My brother in law went into the hospital in February for a routine matter. Since then he has been through hell and told he has six months to live.

Thank heaven he has better insurance than we do. He's at the Mayo Clinic in Arizona. He's being transported via Life flight to have a heart transplant tomorrow. The fact that he has a donor match so quickly is something of a miracle.

I know you don't me or my brother in law, but if you have a moment - good thoughts, prayers - would be greatly appreciated before his surgery tomorrow.

Awwww how sad. :hug:
My prayers are with your BIL, you, and both families.

Its amazing how things can go so wrong, so quick. Life is, truly, precious. I'll be sending you all the best thoughts. A donor match so soon is a miracle, hoping that the miracles continue!

I have been to the Mayo In AZ. I know the heart program is new there, we asked when we were there. (I have a dd with a heart defect and we asked them about their cardiac docs.) I am sure he is in good hands. :hug:

We have medical hell of our own here in my household.

Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes!

He's still in surgery, but the last update sounded amazingly positive! So thank you all again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter